WHEN YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT CREATING A WEBSITE THAT DISPLAYS YOUR ART BEAUTIFULLY AND GIVES THE VIEWER THE OPPORTUNITY TO DISCOVER WHO YOU ARE, THERE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT NEED TO BE INCLUDED SO THAT YOU AND YOUR ART SHINE.
1. It's crucial these days to make sure your site works on all mobile devices as well as a desktop computer.
2. Visitors to your site will want to keep informed about you and your art. Having a way to collect information will help you communicate effectively with prospective buyers. Be sure to have a newsletter signup form.
3. Use high quality images, with no background noise, with the image centered, clear and cropped correctly.
4. Be sure that your contact information is correct, and on each page, this can be in the footer of each page either with text or an icon.
5. Organize your art in series, themes, sizes, collections to the viewer can then view your art without becoming overwhelmed.
6. If you are selling your art from your website. Make this process easy.
7. Don't be cheap...purchase at least the starter package so that the platform branding is off the site. This makes it your site and much more professional.
8. Start a blog that you can share on Social Media sites. I'll send out more information soon on what makes a great blog.
staying creative making awesome websites for artists and others while enjoying life .